- China Center Director Yunshi Wang Blogs About his Hydrogen FCV at China’s most popular EV Site Yunshi Wang, director of the China Center for Energy and Transportation, has written a blog about his experiences in California as an early adopter of the Toyota Mirai fuel cell vehicle (FCV).
In his first-hand account (English headline translation: “The Experience of Driving Toyota Mirai FCV in the United States: hydrogen refueling is still ... Read More
- China Center Hosts China-U.S. ZEV Policy Lab Meeting at Asilomar As the government of China considers regulatory options for cleaning up its vehicle fleet, the China Center for Energy and Transportation (C-CET) is playing a key role as facilitator of high-level meetings between Chinese officials, California government regulators, and international automakers. In August C-CET hosted a meeting of the China-U.S. ZEV Policy Lab in Pacific Grove, Calif., ... Read More
- Relationships and History of Engagement Build Strong China Center Foundation The Davis China Center for Energy and Transportation (C-CET) officially launched in 2007, and has grown to become the only research center of its kind in the United States focused on China’s transportation and energy policy nexus. Several years earlier, however, researchers from the UC Davis Institute of Transportation Studies (ITS-Davis) were exploring China’s evolving ... Read More
- China-U.S. ZEV Policy Lab: UC Davis and China Forge Landmark Accord to Speed Development of Clean Vehicles In a landmark international collaboration on clean vehicle adoption, the University of California, Davis, and the China Automotive Technology and Research Center (CATARC) will work together to help speed the commercialization of plug-in and fuel cell electric cars in China and the United States under an agreement signed in Tianjin, China in September 2014.
Yunshi Wang, ... Read More
- China Hosts Inaugural Meeting of China-U.S. ZEV Policy Lab Representatives from ITS-Davis, California Air Resources Board (ARB), China Automotive Technology and Research Center (CATARC), Chinese agencies involved in vehicle regulations, and major automakers came together in Beijing in early June for the inaugural advisory board meeting of the China-U.S. ZEV Policy Lab.
Policy Lab co-directors Zhixin Wu, vice president of CATARC, and Yunshi Wang, director ... Read More